MC-3.2 SMART CLOCK HD is an universal digital audio and SD/HD video sync master clock generator.
The MC-3.2 SMART CLOCK HD provides different high-stable clock signals for simultaneous synchronization of digital audio and SD/HD video devices. The unit offers lowest clock-jitter, extremely high flexibility, 16 outputs in total and a new designed, simple user interface. Based on circuit designs of MUTEC‘s well-known iCLOCK and iD, the MC-3.2‘s signal quality and function flexibility achieve levels of performance, which are totally outstanding in the respective market range!
• SD bi-level and HD tri-level syncs simultaneously available
• Audio and video signals coupled to one common AES11, Grade 1,
• reference clock (0.5ppm)
• Improves acoustical audio quality and eliminates digital "Clicks and Pops"
• Generates Word Clocks, Super Clocks, AES/EBU + S/PDIF blanks
• at the same time
• Built-in international power supply
• SD/HD video + audio synchronization
• Ultra low-jitter clock supply for entire studio
• Film, video and audio transfers
• Acoustical improvement of AD/DA converters
• Stellate clock signal supply
The SD bi-level video reference generator supports PAL 24/25fps and NTSC 29.97/30fps as Black + Burst, composite sync and color bar. The HD tri-level video reference generator offers 720p, 1080i and 1080p formats with various frames rates. Furthermore, MC-3.2 generates 17 lowest-jitter Word Clock rates up to 768.0kHz and so-called ‘Super Clocks’ with all common Pull Ups/Downs. Different multipliers can be individually assigned to every pair of outputs for multi-clock-operation.
This all makes MC-3.2 SMART CLOCK HD the most flexible A/V clock generator in a 9.5" case currently available in the industry!