MC-7 Word Clock Distribution Amplifier and Audio Clock Converter
The MUTEC MC-7 is a very flexible, high-performance Word Clock distribution amplifier and audio clock converter. In today’s studio environments, clock distribution is more significant as mostly assumed. Actually, a clock signal does more than only synchronizing digital audio devices, it does also influence the acoustical result of your recordings. Due to this, the MC-7 is designed to cover both aspects with excellence!
• Distributes and converts Word Clock, AES3/11 and S/PDIF.
• Extracts and re-generates clock signals out of digital audio signals.
• Improves audio quality of connected devices.
• Handles clock rates from 32.0kHz up to 192.0kHz/768.0kHz.
• Supports so-called Super Clocks for older Digidesign ProTools systems.
• Offers 4 inputs and 11 outputs in total.
• Protects from reference signal dropouts.
• Supplies interruption-free output signals.
• AES11, Grade 1, internal reference clock (0.5ppm).
• Compact case size fits in every studio set-up.
• Built-in international power supply.
• Stellate Word Clock distribution.
• Sound improvement of digital audio devices.
• Audiophil clock recovery and regeneration.
• Interconnection of consumer and professional digital audio devices.
• Line extension for e.g. theatre or broadcast installations.
• Output expansion for MUTEC's iCLOCK, iCLOCKdp, iD, iDdp, MC-3, MC-3.1 and MC-3.2.
PERIPHERAL MUTEC PRODUCTS
• iCLOCK, Redundant Multiple Clock Synthesizer and Video reference Generator
• iD, Redundant Multiple Audio Clock Processor
• MC-3 SMART CLOCK, Digital Audio Master Clock Generator
• MC-3.1 SMART CLOCK SD, Digital Audio and SD Video Sync Master Clock Generator
• MC-3.2 SMART CLOCK HD, Digital Audio and SD/HD Video Sync Master Clock Generator